Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

More testimonials and other information

First of all, if you know of a student on UNL campus who has shown good character lately fill out Franco's list at the bottom of the show your red page here http://engage.unl.edu/showyourred.shtml. They could be recognized for their good character especially in the areas of caring, citizenship, commitment, dependability, open-mindedness, or respect.

Now for the testimonials!

-The Pine Ridge trip was the most impressive one I have ever been on. We had the most wonderful group members. As a foreigner, I experienced different and friendly memories. I will never forget the cute smiling faces of the kids in Shannon Public County School in Oglala. We have the responsibility to help the kids there. A little contribution makes the world different.

-Realizing that the kids I had become so close with were likely to become a statistic was a very profound moment for me. The ASB experience will stick with me forever.

Hope you all enjoy these and hope it makes you want to participate in the next alternative service break!

No comments:

Post a Comment