Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Last two testimonials!

Hey students,

Here are the last two testimonials from the Spring breaks ASBs. Hope you all had a great 15th week!

During the Joplin trip it was great to meet students from other schools that also took time out of their spring break to go out and help others. We are still in contact with them. Overall we had a great experience and got to meet great people that will stay in my life for years to come. Making a difference at least for one person is always worth it. Not do you only help someone, but you also get the chance to grow inside as a person and learn about yourself.

This trip changed my perspective on life. I am now more conscious of how the littlest things can make the biggest impact. I was amazed to see how strong the community of Joplin is and how thankful they were for the work we did. I appreciate the hospitality the people of Joplin showed us and I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment